At the heart of the Cairngorms National Park, 6 miles from Aviemore, Glencoldon Cottage is in the “Osprey Village” of Boat of Garten on the River Spey.
This cosy, cycle-friendly self-catering eco-cottage on the Speyside Way is ideal for 4-6 people. Fully upgraded to modern high spec, Glencoldon has achieved a Green Tourism Gold Award since 2017. Now with even more renewable power + sustainable solutions added in 2022, your unique Highlands of Scotland holiday experience includes:
- Large bright open living space, expanding onto balcony with views to the Cairngorms
- 2 double bedrooms (1 king-size) and 1 twin bedroom
- Huge child-friendly “wild” nature garden with access to the forest – our live biodiversity project!
- Solar electricity + hot water, local wood stove, EV charging (+ Greener Travel Discounts)
- Fully-equipped modern kitchen
- Separate bathroom and shower rooms (2 wc)
For details of availability + current discount offers, please take a look here