With a coronavirus lockdown re-opening date of 3/7/20 recently announced, dependent on appropriate cleaning protocols and safety measures being in place, we are very pleased to have reopened booking beyond July. We gained certification for our Covid-19 measures on 11/7/20.
Full availability until March 2022 (with “Early Bird” 2021 prices) and fully secure online booking is available here.
Our previous total flexibility with arrival and departure days has had to be put on hold due to the extra time taken to sanitise and prepare the cottage, “rest” / rotate items, etc. So, the system is set up for the lengths of stay and arrival / departure days below:
However, please contact us direct if the above don’t quite suit you, as we can still be flexible depending on the previous / following booking.
Now that restrictions have lifted, we are also very aware that people might have ongoing concerns about contamination of the cottage by covid-19 at any point, as it is unlikely to be totally eradicated throughout the UK / globally in the short term. Our great turnaround team, strictly following the nationally agreed standards, has provided huge reassurance on this (see detail through button below).
(Our regular guests may notice some rise in our rates – this has been necessary due to extra time, cleaning and sanitising required to minimise any risk of coronavirus being transmitted in the cottage – we hope you will still think is good value at less than £25 per person per night, fully occupied)
- No booking fees / No hidden costs
- Flexible arrival / departure days
- Only planning to use 1 bedroom? Please contact for discount
- All linen and towels provided
- Deposit (£100) returned within 5 days of departure
- In more normal times, our arrival and departure times are 4.00pm and 10.00am; however, for the moment, to ensure guest safety and all covid-19 measures covered, we’re having to ask guests to depart for 9.00am and, potentially, not gain access on arrival until 6.00pm. Changeovers are taking more time, depending on how the cottage is left by departing guests, but we will text you as soon as the cottage is safe and ready (so far, usually well before 6.00pm).
Please contact us if you have any difficulty with free booking and secure payment system, or any other queries.