Full availability until March 2022 (with “Early Bird” 2021 prices) and fully secure online booking is available here.
During the coronavirus restrictions, we are not receiving guests at the cottage and no bookings can be made on the system up until the end of June. Please read on for other considerations on booking and staying at the cottage later in 2020:
- Restrictions may well continue into July and August, and perhaps even beyond, so we will be keeping up with developments to make sure all currently-booked guests are treated fairly and the local community is kept safe from the virus.
- Anyone considering making a booking for late summer / early autumn, hoping that it may be possible to enjoy a Highland holiday by then, should speak to us about how we can work flexibly with you on cancellation costs, if any chosen dates should be affected by ongoing shutdowns.
- Check out our BloG for any insights, national and local, on the timescale we may be looking at for opening the cottage for guests again (and other interesting local action, despite lockdown!). Please understand, though, that whatever may be decided at a national level, we will not reopen until the local community is happy to have visitors moving freely through the village again. Until that’s possible, this Visit Scotland video provides an inkling of what we’re all missing……..
- When restrictions are lifted, we are also very aware that people might have ongoing concerns about contamination of the cottage by covid-19 at any point, as it is unlikely to be totally eradicated in the short term. Our great turnaround team, Vacation Rental Support, has provided huge reassurance on this (see detail through button below).
(£20 per person per night, fully occupied)
- No booking fees / No hidden costs
- Flexible arrival / departure days
- Only planning to use 1 bedroom? Please contact for discount
- All linen and towels provided
- Deposit (£100) returned within 5 days of departure
- Potential additional discounts………..
Other Considerations When You Book:
- Remember that booking through Trip Advisor will add booking fees
- Arrival access usually after 1600 hrs
- Departure usually needed before 1000 hrs
Please contact us if you have any difficulty with free booking and secure payment system, or any other queries.
Dates not available? Need space for more than 6, larger groups and gatherings, 2 family options? Try here
Planning a tour of Scotland or the National Park? For greener and GTBS Gold Award options try here