- Open-plan sitting room and dining area, with fully-glazed south-facing elevation, opens onto large balcony with views to the Cairngorms / Lairig Ghru.
- Fully renovated (2016-17)
- Fully enclosed 1-acre “wild” garden
- Bike shelter with secure locking facility
- Spacious balcony deck area with fantastic views
- Wood burning stove
- Heat, power and log usage included in rental
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- Smart TV with internet / catch-up access
- Hi-Fi with DAB, USB, CD and Bluetooth (listen to your own music!)
- Small lawn (with balls, badminton / volleyball net + other equipment)
- Travel cot and highchair (linen not provided)
- Charcoal BBQ
- Direct access to woodland, wildlife, Loch Vaa and River Spey walks
- Sledges provided for winter action
- Speyside Way runs along the property
- Strathspey Railway steam trains pass within view
- Gold Award winning Green Tourism features
We have taken the opportunity to build in efficiency, renewable energy and other sustainability measures, and make sure you will have all the information available to fully enjoy the beauty of the local area, surrounding highlights in the National Park and the wide range of activities.
We don’t currently allow dogs. This is partly due to concerns about the local wildlife, and the Capercaillie Special Protected Area in the forest to the rear of the cottage.